Today I’m super happy and loving my hair. Why? Because my twist-out looks Ah-maaay-zing! Well, to me anyway. It’s actually become my go-to style over the last month or so since I shaped my hair up with a trim. Up until then I’ve mostly been wearing braid-outs as I loved the length it gave me, but since my cut I adore the shape that I get with the twist-out, never mind the extra shrinkage. Here’s how I did it.
- Washed and twisted my hair on Wednesday night.
- Wore the twists on Thursday and Friday.
- Unravelled the twists this morning after smoothing a bit of coconut oil over my strands.
- Separated the twists.
- Combed my hair at the roots (only) for more volume.
- Tossed my head from side to side for final volume boost.
Voila – big hair!
Have a fabulous weekend and love your curls,