I recently had the opportunity to be part of something that was a very first for me: the launch of a British jewellery designer’s new collection. The designer is Becky’s Jewellery Boutique and if you know me at all, you’d know that I don’t generally wear much jewellery, mainly because I always find it quite bulky and that it tends to get in the way while getting on with mummy and household tasks. But when I received the email and was asked if I’d like to be a part of this campaign, upon seeing the types of jewellery that this brand has already produced, I jumped at the chance to be a part of it, because as you can see from having a look at the photos, all the jewellery items are so fine and delicate that I think they suit my petit frame and minimal style just perfectly.
This range is part of the brand’s already existing Capsule Collection which is officially launching soon. According to the owner and designer, Becky Everett, the range forms the building blocks of your jewellery wardrobe, bringing the ultimate basic accessories to effortlessly style your look. Simple to wear, each piece can be layered and worn together with any of the other pieces in their collection, so you can simply mix and match them all to your heart’s content and nothing will look out of place. I also love their philosophy of being a destination for free-thinking women who like to enhance and express their own individuality and style – sounds like it was created just for me!
More reasons why you need Becky’s jewellery in your life
- Her jewellery is made by hand, meaning each piece is truly unique. This means that no one else will have the exact same piece as you.
- No machines are used during the production, which means less electricity, so the jewellery is more sustainable.
- The jewellery is made with love as Becky takes her time to expertly craft each item with love and care. You only have to look at the “At the Bench” saved Story Highlight on her Instagram to see how much TLC goes into every piece.
- The quality is undoubtedly higher than the “high street” offerings which tend to discolour and can even cause skin reactions.
- Her collections make for some amazing gifts to your loved ones.
- You’ll be supporting a local small business by purchasing from her.
- Her jewellery is just effing gorgeous! Scroll down through all the photos to the very last one to see what I mean.
Hair Extensions: To All My Black Girls – Use Discount Code “Eleanor10” for a saving when you purchase your own.
As you can tell, I’m very much in love with Becky’s stunning range of rings, necklaces, earring and bracelets!
Have you ever purchased handmade jewellery before and if not, is it something you’d consider?
All photography by: Anna Felicia Photography